Thursday, February 18, 2010

day 1



Ok, so i think its time to get started with one of these. everyone's got one, time to get with it. 



i dont say much, but my drawings do! i figured if im going to make my first post, i should put up some pictures- my notebook seems to be better for doodles than notes haha. i cant take notes with a pencil, so all these are ink. a friend told me he likes to draw with a pen because you cant erase. it puts the pressure on. i found that to be true, although some of these lines i wish i could make dissapear.. but thats what computers are for right?  i made some backrounds for em as well. ill fix em up later. welcome to my blog! :D



1 comment:

  1. How unbelievable COOL!!
    can't wait to see more of your work - on blog!
    I dig the frying pan thing - like life.
    Val

    ReplyDelete